$30 per hour
*6 hour minimum on weekdays
Additional siblings $2/hour/child up to 4 children (may vary based on situation, call for custom quote)
Nights & Weekends $33/hr*
$20 per hour, per child
Each family pays $20/hour for their first child. Siblings are an additional $2/child/hour. Nannies may care for no more than 4 children at one time. Each family please fill out an Agreement for Services as well as a Health Appraisal form within the 72 hours prior to care.
What is the process for
We strive to make our registration process as simple as possible. We know you may be stressed and in a hurry - our mission is to get you quality care as quickly as possible so that you can get to what you need to do.
TO REQUEST CARE:
New Clients please first fill out the Family Registration Form and pay the one-time $75 set-up fee.
2. Pay the $40 Booking Fee.2
3. We will send you a photo and details about your nanny.
4. Pay your nanny for their time at the end of the day. Current rate for nannies is $26/hour.
That's it! We'll handle the rest.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT:
1. Our specialist will contact you to tell you about your dispatched nanny
2. The nanny will contact you to let you know they are en route.
3. Relax knowing your children are in safe hands!
*Price too high? Let your employer know that we are now partnering with local businesses to provide backup child care as an employee benefit!
Each family pays $20/hour for their first child. Siblings are an additional $2/child/hour. Nannies may care for no more than 4 children at one time. Each family must complete a Family Registration form as well as a Health Appraisal form and pay the registration fee if they haven't already done so.
Save $10 by Pre-Registering or referring a friend!
All educators, Veterans and Active Duty military also receive $10 off.